Representative Jim Jordan was fantastic yesterday.
During his opening statement he outlined the real motive for Democrats to go on the attack against U.S. Attorney General Bill Barr.
As Jordan notes the political left is desperate. The biggest scandal in American political history is staring them in the face and the Democrats, MSM, Leftists, Never Trumpers etc. have no ability to stop it except to attempt to attack the person who holds the key to their destruction.
During a questioning session by Representative Jim Jordan, AG Bill Barr outlines a secondary, parallel, investigation ongoing by U.S. Attorney John Bash [@01:40 of video]. In his response AG Barr notes the breakout investigation assigned to Bash to review the unlawful unmasking of Donald Trump campaign officials.
What was absolutely delicious was the fact that AG Barr explains the unmasking investigation is not limited to the post election period, transition and incoming administration. The investigation extends further back in the government surveillance of Trump associates in the 2015/2016 campaign.
It is now known that U.S. Attorney John Durham has talked to the Greatest White Hat Of Them All, former NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers.
This is worth the two minutes to watch:
DOJ Spokesperson Kerri Kupec appeared for a brief interview with Sean Hannity to recap AG Barr’s appearance in front of the House Judiciary Committee. The final minute of her appearance is really important to listen to. Justice will be served!
Yesterday our President held a press briefing with the assembled press pool.
[Video and Transcript Below]
Here are some shorter video clips:
China is continuing to be slammed over its head with the Atomic Sledgehammer being used by our President and his Killers. Today they felt it with the announcement made by our President.
Yesterday White House Trade and Manufacturing Advisor Peter Navarro (AKA The Assassin) discussed an initiative to launch a new program spearheading new critical supply chains. The goal is to return manufacturing of pharmaceuticals, medicines and equipment back to America.
The White House provided the following outline:
SUPPORTING AMERICAN SUPPLY CHAINS: The Trump Administration is signing a Letter of Interest in support of a deal that will help ensure essential medicines are produced in America.
* The Trump Administration is signing a Letter of Interest supporting a deal to transform Kodak into a pharmaceutical company that can help produce essential medicines in the United States.
* When the deal is final, the CEO of the U.S. International Development Finance Corporation (DFC) will use his delegated Defense Production Act (DPA) loan authority to provide a $765 million loan to launch Kodak Pharmaceuticals, which will create at least 360 jobs.
* With this loan, the company can build the capacity to produce essential medicines that have lapsed into chronic national shortage.
+ Once fully operational, Kodak will have the capacity to produce 25% of the generic active pharmaceutical ingredients necessary for all non-biologic and non-antibacterial pharmaceuticals used in the United States.
* Kodak will work with the Administration and drug product manufacturers to identify the products that are most needed to meet national security requirements.
INVESTING IN CRITICAL INDUSTRY: President Trump has taken bold action to ensure that Americans are no longer reliant on foreign countries for critical, generic medications.
* President Trump is working to ensure that America produces the critical goods necessary to combat COVID-19 here at home.
* Thanks to President Trump’s actions, the CEO of the DFC—formerly the Overseas Private Investment Corporation—is now using DPA loan authority delegated by the President to invest in America in addition to its work overseas.
* DFC is working with the private sector to address critical issues facing our Nation, particularly the issue of how we can bring pharmaceutical manufacturing back to the United States.
+ Only a small proportion of generic active pharmaceutical ingredients are actually manufactured in the United States, and the majority come from India and China.
* American reliance on foreign countries for critical, generic drugs is not sustainable and leaves the American people incredibly vulnerable.
* President Trump’s actions reflect his commitment to ending America’s dangerous reliance on foreign countries for vital drugs.
LEVERAGING THE PRIVATE SECTOR: President Trump has leveraged the power of the private sector to fight COVID-19 and provide Americans with the resources they need.
* President Trump has effectively leveraged the DPA to mobilize the private sector and secure massive amounts of personal protective equipment and ventilators.
* The Administration has taken 33 DPA actions totaling almost $3.2 billion to provide critical support for essential medical resources and our defense industrial base.
* The President has used the DPA to contract with companies like General Electric, Honeywell, Puritan, and 3M to ramp up production of ventilators, swabs, and masks.
* The Trump Administration has partnered with the private sector to speed vaccine and therapeutic research, while preparing for the mass production of a safe, effective vaccine.
From the article linked above:
Eastman Kodak Co. has won a $765 million government loan under the Defense Production Act, the first of its kind. The purpose: to help expedite domestic production of drugs that can treat a variety of medical conditions and loosen the U.S. reliance on foreign sources.
The onetime leader in photography sales is gearing up to produce ingredients for a number of generic drugs, including the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine that President Trump has touted in the treatment of coronavirus. Meanwhile, the U.S. is aiming to shift…
They taught that Justice Roberts saved them with his ruling. Their dreams are about to be shattered.
From the article linked above:
The Trump administration is reviving its efforts to end, or at least significantly scale back, a program that shields young undocumented immigrants from deportation after losing the first round in the Supreme Court.
On Tuesday, a senior administration official said the government will not be accepting new applications while it conducts a review of the Obama-era Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program. The move is expected to spur a new round of legal challenges, with California Attorney General Xavier Becerra releasing a statement saying he will be ready.
[…] Immigrants who have already had deportation protection and a work permit through DACA will be allowed to renew their status, but only for a year, a senior administration official said. Previously renewals lasted two years.
[…] A senior administration official told reporters on a phone call Tuesday that the White House would be conducting a review of DACA but didn’t say how long it would last. In the meantime, it will be renewing applications from previous DACA recipients, but not new ones.
I was so happy to see this tweet:
Excellent interview that is well worth the watch:
Great news! Dr. Zelenko has been released from the hospital.
Here is Richard Baris’ latest podcast: