Please continue to pray for Dr. Zelenko. Here he is giving us an update about his health as well as his fight for all of humanity against the Coronavirus:
More evidence that the Democrats, MSM, Leftists, Never Trumpers etc. are losing their fight against our President and our country! For the 12th consecutive week, the death rate from the Coronavirus has fallen. We are getting closer and closer to the point that the CDC cannot call it an epidemic.
They are praying to Satan that those that are infected will die. The problem for them is that younger Americans are getting infected. Their ability to fight and overcome the Coronavirus is significantly higher. This is also causing herd immunity. Meaning with each passing day, there are less Americans that have not gotten infected by the virus.
Meanwhile we are seeing more and more evidence that they are trying to fudge the death numbers. Here is the latest example:
Black Americans in NYC are fighting back against the POS Mayor and his street graffiti. This is a deadly combination because of their skin color.
Below you will find the full video:
What is absolutely delicious is the fact that the MORON is wasting man power by having police officers around the graffiti while the rest of the city is under siege. He is also wasting tax payers money by having his precious graffiti repainted again and again and again…..
More evidence that our President’s support is increasing since 2016.
From the article linked above:
Eighty-eight percent (88%) of of those who answered the latest unscientific poll at SharylAttkisson.com say they have not changed their vote for 2020.
Eight percent (8%) say they have changed their vote from “someone else” to President Trump.
Slightly under 2% say they’ve changed their vote from Trump to Biden.
Eighty-four percent (84%) report “No change: Trump.” That puts Trump with the vote from a total of 92% of respondents.
Four percent (4%) say they did not support Trump before and still do not.
For 2020, my vote has changed:
1% From Trump to Biden
8% From someone else to Trump
84% No change: Trump
4% No change: not Trump
3% Not voting/don’t care
I had to share this back and forth with you. She doesn’t get the fact that the poll is telling a story and it is fantastic for our President and deadly for SleepyCreepy Joe.
Couple the information with Sharyl Attkisson’s poll with this and you have a recipe for disaster come November 3rd for SleepyCreepy Joe and his entire Party.
From the article linked above:
[…] They cringe that Trump is unorthodox, unpolished and unafraid to get down in the dirt with his opponents, especially from the lofty, hallowed presidential podium. They also don’t get Trump supporters, who are not holding their noses to vote for him. They can’t wait.
These establishment handwringers have shown themselves ill-equipped to analyze Trump or his supporters because they can’t adapt their expertise and experience to Trump, who broke the mold and is unlike any political figure they’ve ever encountered. They are handicapped by their willful blindness to the unprecedented fascism of today’s political left.
[…] Newsflash: The overwhelming majority of Trump supporters doesn’t give a rip about his so-called presidentiality. They don’t care about the proverbial crease in his pants, or many other characteristics the pseudo-sophisticated beltway elite cherish. They don’t want someone like Mitt Romney, who let Barack Obama walk all over him in a presidential debate instead of fighting for what he purported to believe in.
Trump supporters don’t want Trump to moderate his positions in the hopes that the committed radicals will morph into moderates and the crisis will pass. It won’t, because leftist agitators won’t let it. Trump supporters realize we’re in a war for the survival of the country — a war we didn’t start and one we’ll lose if we don’t fight back with every fiber of our being. We want him to counter the violent, revolutionary left at every turn.
[…] Trump supporters understand that the failing Joe Biden, whether or not he’s a radical himself, will be putty in the hands of extremists and that, if Trump loses this election, their children’s chances of living in freedom drastically diminish.
They see what these radicals have done when their political party of choice is out of power, and they shudder at what they would do if in power.
Please include Secretary Wilbur Ross in your prayers:
From the article linked above:
Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross, 82, went to a hospital in upstate New York on Friday night, sources told Fox News.
A Commerce Department spokesperson on Saturday confirmed to Fox News: “Secretary Ross has been admitted into the hospital for minor, non-coronavirus related issues. He is doing well and we anticipate his release soon.”
Two of the sources told Fox News that Ross was not feeling well on Friday evening and went to the hospital. One source said his illness is not related to COVID-19.
Representative Devin Nunes and John Solomon appeared on Fox News on Friday night to discuss the latest release from the Senate Judiciary Committee that outlines intentional fraud by various DOJ and FBI officials to manufacture FISA surveillance against the Trump campaign/administration.
As Mr. Nunes outlines, the time for indictments is now here. The evidence is overwhelming.
Representative Nunes was referencing what was released by the Senate Judiciary on Friday.
Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham released two recently declassified documents. The documents relate to how the intelligence apparatus conducted surveillance abuses against the Trump campaign in 2016 and ultimately the Trump administration after the inauguration.
The first document [Direct pdf here] is the Washington Field Office (WFO) FBI briefing summary of a three day interview with Chris Steele’s primary sub-source. The first interview was conducted on January 12, 2017, during the transition period between administrations. The classification term “SIA” stands for Source Identifying Attribute.
Per Senator Lindsey Graham:
- This document not only demonstrates how unsubstantiated and unreliable the Steele dossier was, it shows that the FBI was on notice of the dossier’s credibility problems and sought two more FISA application renewals after gaining this awareness.
- The document reveals that the primary “source” of Steele’s election reporting was not some well-connected current or former Russian official, but a non-Russian based contract employee of Christopher Steele’s firm. Moreover, it demonstrates that the information that Steele’s primary source provided him was second and third-hand information and rumor at best.
- Critically, the document shows that Steele’s “Primary Sub-source” disagreed with and was surprised by how information he gave Steele was then conveyed by Steele in the Steele dossier. For instance, the “Primary Sub-source”: did not recall or did not know where some of the information attributed to him or his sources came from; was never told about or never mentioned to Steele certain information attributed to him or his sources; he said that Steele re-characterized some of the information to make it more substantiated and less attenuated than it really was; that he would have described his sources differently; and, that Steele implied direct access to information where the access to information was indirect.
- In total, this document demonstrates that information from the Steele dossier, which “played a central and essential role” in the FISA warrants on Carter Page, should never have been presented to the FISA court.
The second document contains Peter Strzok’s type-written comments disagreeing with assertions made in a New York Times article about alleged Russian intelligence ties to the Trump campaign. [Document 2]
Per Senator Lindsey Graham:
- The document demonstrates that Peter Strzok and others in FBI leadership positions must have been aware of the issues with the Steele dossier that the FBI’s interview with Steele’s “Primary Sub-source” revealed, because Strzok commented that “[r]ecent interviews and investigation, however, reveal Steele may not be in a position to judge the reliability of his sub-source network.”
- The document further shows that the FBI’s assertion to the FISA court that “the FBI believes that Russia’s efforts to influence U.S. policy were likely being coordinated between the RIS [Russian Intelligence Services] and Page, and possibly others” appears to be a misrepresentation. This is because, in his comments on the Timesarticle, Strzok asserts that “[w]e have not seen evidence of any individuals affiliated with the Trump team in contact with IOs [Intelligence Officials]. . . . We are unaware of ANY Trump advisors engaging in conversations with Russian intelligence officials.”
- The document also indicates that the FBI may have been using foreign intelligence gathering techniques to impermissibly unmask and analyze existing and future intelligence collection regarding U.S. persons associated with the Trump campaign: “Both the CIA and NSA are aware of our subjects and throughout the summer we provided them names and selectors for queries of their holdings as well as prospective collection.” The quote does not provide enough information to fully understand exactly what the FBI was doing but impermissible unmasking and analysis of existing and future incidental intelligence collection of U.S. persons would be troubling.
- The document also raises questions as to whether the FBI was properly using intelligence techniques and databases “throughout the summer” considering that the earliest formal investigation of a U.S. person associated with the Trump campaign was not officially opened until July 31, 2016.
This ad is absolutely fantastic: