Guess what… Did you know Wuhan was the fentanyl capital of China? Surprised? Take a look here, article of the day: https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2020-04-24/wuhan-china-coronavirus-fentanyl-global-drug-trade The woman who wrote the story, is a Barnard Grad who lives in Mexico City. She’s good, too. She’s written about 20 stories on the “Acute Lung Infection” which is raging throughout Mexico. It’s Wuhan Flu, obviously, but the government is covering it up. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-04-24/mexico-severe-lung-infections-jump-50-implying-virus-undercount
This thread will still serve as all things related to CCP Flu, and the WH Daily Presser, but we’re beginning to focus more on GOOD NEWS, looking for green sprouts in our economy, evidence of “smashing the curve”, better results and wider distribution of therapeutics, and bigger than anticipated herd immunity.
America is ready to go back to work! We have a Three Phase “guideline” Plan. The citizens are restless, Dem Governors and the media appear more and more desperate. There are at least a dozen state protests scheduled in the next week. Random power grabs by some Governors are not particularly well-received….. like this statement from the Virginia Health Commissioner…. who wants to lock down Virginia for TWO YEARS.
(Hard Link for WH Presser, if there is one.)
For our newcomers: The Q Tree community has been diligent in covering the threat of Coronavirus, COVID19, Wuhan FLU. We started accumulating information about this virus in mid-late January, in what became almost weekly threads. We’ve been weeks, if not months, ahead of MSM outlets to vet rumors and other medical papers, etc.
Primary Update Links:
- Links to the USA CoronaVirus Task Force: http://coronavirus.gov/
- Local County info: https://www.wunderground.com/wundermap?covid=1&cm_ven=covid-map
- Johns Hopkins CSSE Dashboard to update number of “official” cases within China and worldwide: https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6
- Another summary of data, updates and sources: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
- Hard Link to the World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- Hard Link to the Center for Disease Control: CDC Updates: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/index.html
In our past weekly threads, we assembled information on the following:
- Primary update links. The dashboard from Johns Hopkins which counts “official” cases all over the world, the CDC, and WHO, and includes the links for our past threads.
- Hard Data Medical Information- Explanation about testing, reliance on China for drugs, analysis of NE Journal of Medicine results and other published papers.
- Vaccine and therapeutics (new/old drugs to alleviate symptoms) news and updates
- Trump Administration response (the timeline and links to various agencies)
- China Responses, timelines, research, attempt to cover actions, or secrecy in results discovered.
- An aggregate of info/responses from other countries, listed by country.
- Economic impact from around the world. A change in economic activity will indicate a “return to normal”.
- Speculation/debunking on how the virus started
- Media Bias, political response, and debunking section, like the article from AP News, overt bias from Politico, inflammatory headlines, etc.
- Other medical info to boost immune system, herbal remedies, ways to keep your house clean and NOT spread the virus to others. Excellent information to incorporate into daily lifestyle.
- Hard links for OTHER valuable sources/blogs and a brief sentence or two about what they provide
- Other news items
Our weekly updates. timelines, collection of valuable information, can be found here:
- January 25th, Our first thread: https://wqth.wordpress.com/2020/01/25/20200125-coronavirus/
- January 27th, Our second thread: https://wqth.wordpress.com/2020/01/27/20200127-coronavirus-update-thread/
- February 1st-9th, Our third thread: https://wqth.wordpress.com/2020/02/01/20200201-coronavirus-update-thread-3/
- February 10th – 18th, Our Fourth Thread: https://wqth.wordpress.com/2020/02/10/20200210th-19th-coronavirus-thread/
- February 19-29th: Our Fifth Thread: https://wqth.wordpress.com/2020/02/18/20200218th-29th-coronavirus-update-thread/
- March 1-10th, Our Sixth Thread: https://wqth.wordpress.com/2020/03/01/2020-march1st-7th-coronavirus-covid19-xivirus-wuflu-6th-update-thread/
- March 9-16th, Our Seventh Thread: https://wqth.wordpress.com/2020/03/09/2020-march-9th-16th-coronavirus-covid19-xivirus-wuflu-7th-weekly-update-thread/
Please try to keep your sense of humor during this National Emergency, and remember, patience is a virtue.
Love to all! Blessings to those suffering with this disease and those who have lost loved ones. A hearty thank you to the healthcare workers, first responders, stock clerks, cashiers, truckdrivers, farmers, and those who keep our supply chains running.