That’s right – America is getting ready to go back to work! The peanut gallery is grumbling. This thread will still serve as all things related to CCP Flu, and the WH Daily Presser, but we’re beginning to focus more on GOOD NEWS, looking for green sprouts in our economy, evidence of “smashing the curve”, better results and wider distribution of therapeutics, and bigger than anticipated herd immunity.
Meanwhile, Michiganders showed us how to be proud Americans!! Left wing media said a few hundred people were there……. and they were all Republicans…. and some of them had dreaded Confederate Flags. Eye roll. It was a Fabulous PROTEST! #OperationGridlock
The President is legitimately furious at the WHO (details of a full investigation are leaking out), and so are we, along with citizens from ……maybe…….. 185 other countries. Nancy Pelosi is mad and wants to give money to WHO. The US Chamber of Commerce is mad and so is Bill Gates. Speaking of Bill Gates, he’s getting slammed on social media. Why does Lindsey Graham love Bill so much? What is Lindsey thinking?
Yesterday, Team Trump advanced the RECOVERY ball downfield:
- CNN got caught and had to change a headline. They were using actual Chinese propaganda from the CCP, which claimed Chinese NAVY had coronavirus under control while the US Navy did not.
- Governor Cuomo announced hospital admissions were on a downslope…….. but he’e going to want everyone to wear a mask in public….. because he can.
- Yesterday at the presser, POTUS announced he’s mad at Congress not passing his nominees. The delays on Trump Admin staffing are intentional obstruction by the left and unprecedented for any other administration. Trump needs these people NOW, especially in a Pandemic, National Emergency, and if the Senate will not declare “adjourned”/stay and confirm, then he’s going to use his powers anyway and pass them all as “recess appointments”. HUGE FIREWORKS.
- Additionally, he announced the Abbott labs ramp up, 1 million antibody tests, 4 million by end of month, and 20 million by end of next month.
- Yesterday, the President had conference calls, all day long, with leaders from almost every sector of the economy. Things went well.
- Today, the President will announce his plans to open the economy in stages, after a conference call with all 50 Governors.
- At the presser, Deborah spoke, Pence, and Sonny Purdue……… no FauXi.
- And the Chorus of whiny toddlers, complaining about no funding for WHO is unbelievable. One would think they weren’t Americans. But WHO is in big trouble. As President Trump said, “Well, they have my full attention now”
The memes continue.
For our newcomers: The Q Tree community has been diligent in covering the threat of Coronavirus, COVID19, Wuhan FLU. We started accumulating information about this virus in mid-late January, in what became almost weekly threads. We’ve been weeks, if not months, ahead of MSM outlets to vet rumors and other medical papers, etc.
Primary Update Links:
- Links to the USA CoronaVirus Task Force: http://coronavirus.gov/
- Johns Hopkins CSSE Dashboard to update number of “official” cases within China and worldwide: https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6
- Another summary of data, updates and sources: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
- Hard Link to the World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- Hard Link to the Center for Disease Control: CDC Updates: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/index.html
In our past weekly threads, we assembled information on the following:
- Primary update links. The dashboard from Johns Hopkins which counts “official” cases all over the world, the CDC, and WHO, and includes the links for our past threads.
- Hard Data Medical Information- Explanation about testing, reliance on China for drugs, analysis of NE Journal of Medicine results and other published papers.
- Vaccine and therapeutics (new/old drugs to alleviate symptoms) news and updates
- Trump Administration response (the timeline and links to various agencies)
- China Responses, timelines, research, attempt to cover actions, or secrecy in results discovered.
- An aggregate of info/responses from other countries, listed by country.
- Economic impact from around the world. A change in economic activity will indicate a “return to normal”.
- Speculation/debunking on how the virus started
- Media Bias, political response, and debunking section, like the article from AP News, overt bias from Politico, inflammatory headlines, etc.
- Other medical info to boost immune system, herbal remedies, ways to keep your house clean and NOT spread the virus to others. Excellent information to incorporate into daily lifestyle.
- Hard links for OTHER valuable sources/blogs and a brief sentence or two about what they provide
- Other news items
Our weekly updates. timelines, collection of valuable information, can be found here:
- January 25th, Our first thread: https://wqth.wordpress.com/2020/01/25/20200125-coronavirus/
- January 27th, Our second thread: https://wqth.wordpress.com/2020/01/27/20200127-coronavirus-update-thread/
- February 1st-9th, Our third thread: https://wqth.wordpress.com/2020/02/01/20200201-coronavirus-update-thread-3/
- February 10th – 18th, Our Fourth Thread: https://wqth.wordpress.com/2020/02/10/20200210th-19th-coronavirus-thread/
- February 19-29th: Our Fifth Thread: https://wqth.wordpress.com/2020/02/18/20200218th-29th-coronavirus-update-thread/
- March 1-10th, Our Sixth Thread: https://wqth.wordpress.com/2020/03/01/2020-march1st-7th-coronavirus-covid19-xivirus-wuflu-6th-update-thread/
- March 9-16th, Our Seventh Thread: https://wqth.wordpress.com/2020/03/09/2020-march-9th-16th-coronavirus-covid19-xivirus-wuflu-7th-weekly-update-thread/
Please try to keep your sense of humor during this National Emergency, and remember, patience is a virtue.
Love to all! Blessings to those suffering with this disease and those who have lost loved ones. A hearty thank you to the healthcare workers, first responders, stock clerks, cashiers, truckdrivers, farmers, and those who keep our supply chains running.