That’s right – America is getting ready to go back to work! People are ready to kick the Corona Virus to the curb and our wanna-be “Democrat” overlords to the curb.
2020 is going to be BIBLICAL!!!
I’m standing in for Daughn tonight holding countdown for RESURRECTION SUNDAY.
Everywhere we look the signs are showing a springtime of new life for America and the American Worker.
There is so much work to be done and all of us have a part to do! Stand up for the fight, America needs all of us now!
- BUY SEEDS!
- PLANT GARDENS!!
- BUY FREEZERS AND FILL THEM UP!!!
Felice shared this tonight and it needs to be seen:
From the article linked above:
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said Friday he plans to sign an executive order next week outlining guidelines for how businesses in the state can start to reopen after being shut down over coronavirus.
“Next week I will be providing an executive order talking about what will be done in Texas about reopening Texas businesses,” Abbott said during a Friday news conference, saying it will be done “in a way that will be safe for that economic revitalization.”
He added: “We will focus on protecting lives while restoring livelihoods. We can and we must do this,”
God bless Texas!!!
Thank you Governor Abbott!!!
Anything is Possible in Texas!!!
And the following message from our hard working Daughn who works 24/7 and needs a night off even if we do desperately miss her blueberry muffins:
Your comments and updates are most welcome. PLEASE continue to post your valuable information, hard source links, and local observations within these Daily Threads. Additionally, we will try to include links to government and official pressers, so those who no longer have cable can remain informed.
White House Presser link when available
We’ll get through this crisis, together. As a group, there is probably no one better prepared than we are.
For our newcomers: The Q Tree community has been diligent in covering the threat of Coronavirus, COVID19, Wuhan FLU. We started accumulating information about this virus in mid-late January, in what became almost weekly threads. We’ve been weeks, if not months, ahead of MSM outlets to vet rumors and other medical papers, etc.
Primary Update Links:
- Links to the USA CoronaVirus Task Force: http://coronavirus.gov/
- Johns Hopkins CSSE Dashboard to update number of “official” cases within China and worldwide: https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6
- Another summary of data, updates and sources: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
- Hard Link to the World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- Hard Link to the Center for Disease Control: CDC Updates: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/index.html
In our past weekly threads, we assembled information on the following:
- Primary update links. The dashboard from Johns Hopkins which counts “official” cases all over the world, the CDC, and WHO, and includes the links for our past threads.
- Hard Data Medical Information- Explanation about testing, reliance on China for drugs, analysis of NE Journal of Medicine results and other published papers.
- Vaccine and theraputics (new/old drugs to alleviate symptoms) news and updates
- Trump Administration response (the timeline and links to various agencies)
- China Responses, timelines, research, attempt to cover actions, or secrecy in results discovered.
- An aggregate of info/responses from other countries, listed by country.
- Economic impact from around the world. A change in economic activity will indicate a “return to normal”.
- Speculation/debunking on how the virus started
- Media Bias, political response, and debunking section, like the article from AP News, overt bias from Politico, inflammatory headlines, etc.
- Other medical info to boost immune system, herbal remedies, ways to keep your house clean and NOT spread the virus to others. Excellent information to incorporate into daily lifestyle.
- Hard links for OTHER valuable sources/blogs and a brief sentence or two about what they provide
- Other news items
Our weekly updates. timelines, collection of valuable information, can be found here:
- January 25th, Our first thread: https://wqth.wordpress.com/2020/01/25/20200125-coronavirus/
- January 27th, Our second thread: https://wqth.wordpress.com/2020/01/27/20200127-coronavirus-update-thread/
- February 1st-9th, Our third thread: https://wqth.wordpress.com/2020/02/01/20200201-coronavirus-update-thread-3/
- February 10th – 18th, Our Fourth Thread: https://wqth.wordpress.com/2020/02/10/20200210th-19th-coronavirus-thread/
- February 19-29th: Our Fifth Thread: https://wqth.wordpress.com/2020/02/18/20200218th-29th-coronavirus-update-thread/
- March 1-10th, Our Sixth Thread: https://wqth.wordpress.com/2020/03/01/2020-march1st-7th-coronavirus-covid19-xivirus-wuflu-6th-update-thread/
- March 9-16th, Our Seventh Thread: https://wqth.wordpress.com/2020/03/09/2020-march-9th-16th-coronavirus-covid19-xivirus-wuflu-7th-weekly-update-thread/
Please try to keep your sense of humor during this National Emergency, and remember, patience is a virtue.
Love to all!
The memes have been wonderful.