Here we go, folks! The time difference between NYC (Eastern Time) and New Delhi is 10 hours and 30 minutes (don’t ask how the 30 minutes happened, please). Keep that in mind when looking for coverage. Schedule is listed below. Here’s the map for reference.
Here is Channel 18 in India. Everyone is dancing…. Kettle Drums, reporters out on the parade route. Wowwwwwwwwww. They’re definitely psyched about Melania! Look at the pretty umbrellas!
CNN is offering a “somewhat” English version live feed. Actually, the Indian ones are better.
Regular Channel 9 in India is streaming live right now. You guy have to see the commercials. They have a countdown clock going as well.
SCHEDULE for February 24th, 2020:
- 11:40AM: Arrive in Ahmedabad, at Sarhar Patel Int’l Airport
- 12:15PM: Visit to Sabarmati Ashram
- 1:05PM: Namaste Trump event at Motera Stadium
- 3:30pm: Leave for Agra (Taj Mahal)
- 5:15pm: Tour of Taj Mahal ( at sunset)
- 5:45pm: Leave for New Delhi
- 5:45pm: Arrive in New Delhi at Palam Air Force Station
SCHEDULE FOR TUESDAY February 25th:
- 10:00AM: Reception at Rashtrapati Bhawan
- 10:30AM: Wreath laying at Samadhi of Mahatma Gandi at Rajghat
- 11:00AM: Meeting at Hyderabad House with PM Modi
- 12:40pm: Exchange of agreements and press statement at Hyderabad House
- Luncheon hosted by Modi
- Round tables all afternoon with Industry Execs
- 7:30pm: Meeting with President Ram Nath Kovind at Rasshtrapati Bhawan
- 10:00pm: Depart for the USA.
Here is the super duper detail of the itinerary in a video: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/videos/news/namaste-trump-heres-the-detailed-itinerary-of-us-presidents-2-day-visit-to-india/videoshow/74272786.cms
Please follow the Times of India for details: They’re so excited. https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/us
Let the comments flow, and let’s see where we stand in the morning. Chances are, by the time the rest of the world wakes up, it will be over for the day.
………. might have to stay up tonight……