Ready for a MAGA RALLY????? Colorado Springs, CO Thu, February 20, 2020 05:00 pm (MST). We’re all going to spend the night at SteveInCo’s house and meet up with Drillerite for lunch. Whaddaya think, Steve? RSBN is Broadcasting live from the Colorado Rally now:
President is also speaking at the Prisoner Graduating Ceremony today.
- President leaves Tuesday for the west coast. Comments at Andrews Air Force Base: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0R8E1n0JZI
- First stop is a fundraiser in Rancho Mirage, California at Larry Ellison’s house. It’s a big deal. Expected to raise about 10 million dollars.
- President spoke in Bakersfield at the Water Board: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tweR60u_dMg (41 minutes, full video)
- Phoenix, AZ Wed, February 19, 2020 07:00 pm (MST) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C0mt8sa8Rw
- President flies back to Vegas to spend the night.
- Thursday Morning, President attends Graduation Ceremony for Prisoners in Vegas, signature program. If he can actually reduce the recidivism rate, it would be a major accomplishment. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L79bm98B0IM Link from the WH.
- President flies to Colorado Springs for rally.
- Colorado Springs, CO Thu, February 20, 2020 05:00 pm (MST)
- President flies back to Vegas to spend the night.
- Las Vegas, NV Fri, February 21, 2020 12:00 pm (PST)
- VP Pence gives a rally in Reno, 1:15pm.
- Fly back to DC or to Mar-A-Lago? Is Baron on spring break? Melania did not come back to the WH with President after the Daytona 500. Maybe they are still in Florida? No….. if you thought we were done, you were WRONG.
- After speaking at three rallies in three days in three states, with attending a California fundraiser, the Olympic Committee, The Bakersfield Water Board, and Las Vegas graduation speech, Trump will have one day to rest up before he heads to India for a two-day visit with Prime Minister Narendra Modi. (and Melania is going to India with him)
We’re in Colorado Springs today, home of the US Air Force Academy. My little one is somewhere in the group in the banner photo above. The Academy dominates the town and is beautiful. It will make your heart soar with pride. Make sure to take a tour while here.
- Follow these links for live streams:
- FOX10 Phoenix: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJg9wBPyKMNA5sRDnvzmkdg
- RSBN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKpUvGCXPMI
- Golden State Times: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWXPkK02j6MHW-4xCJzgMuw
Senator Cory Gardner is on the hot seat in the purple state of Colorado. Yes, Cory is a Neocon but we have to defend the seat. President Trump is pulling out all the stops to hold the Senate and we need to assist the Senate in places where our own Senator might not be running. Get involved. We all know how important the Senate is for judges and treaties.
Gardner’s approval rating is in the 30% range on state polls and Former Governor Hickenlooper (the goofball who ran for President on the Dem ticket and was one of the first to drop out) among others, are running against him. Additionally, Dems are pouring money into the state to target Cory Gardner and they are expertly organized……. take a look at the director’s twitter feed = https://twitter.com/DHStokyo
There is a very large military base (or several) in Colorado Springs. My best girlfriend has a son who is a Major stationed there. We don’t really know what he does. We don’t talk about those bases….. Yet, a high voter turnout in this area is crucial to a win in 2020.
While we are in Colorado Springs, let’s poke around a little bit. Garden of the Gods will take your breath away.
- Glen Eyrie Castle is extraordinary: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g33364-d288158-Reviews-Glen_Eyrie_Castle-Colorado_Springs_El_Paso_County_Colorado.html
- An Olympic Training Center (perfect location with all the local muscle and talent): https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g33364-d286319-Reviews-Olympic_Training_Center-Colorado_Springs_El_Paso_County_Colorado.html
- An Aviation Museum (perfectly located): https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g33364-d3844540-Reviews-National_Museum_of_World_War_II_Aviation-Colorado_Springs_El_Paso_County_Colorado.html
- And of course, the Air Force Academy.
If you fly in, be prepared for the elevation change. First day, Gunner threw up until 4:00am. This was a summer session between Junior and Senior year of high school. The kids are invited to attend through rigorous application process. About a third to half of the kids ended up going to the Air Force Academy specifically, but strangely, they still keep in contact with each other, networking to this day. You can’t imagine where some of them ended up…… makes me proud of them all.
What these young men and women did that summer was awe-inspiring. After they left the Air Force Academy, Gunner returned to the Naval Academy for crew/rowing. The kid on his right, taller blond, best buddy, was a Junior Olympian champ in 400 meters…… then, they both went to Ole Miss to do the second year of University Mandarin, immersion for 6 weeks, sponsored by the NSA program for “desirable languages”. At lunchtime, they swam a mile and ran after classes. They only picked 16 kids in the whole country for the program. Rarefied air for someone like me. Truly privileged to be there. They were 17 years old. Why do we always underestimate our kids when they are capable of so much? Gosh, they look so young in these photos.
But we have a President to elect and a Senate to win.
See you at the RALLY!