Three MAGA rallies this week? You guys ready to roll? Gas up the bus, and make some snacks. We’re headed out west to protect the 2016 map of wins and expand upon them. But there is MOAR going on than just the MAGA rallies, and we need to understand the schedule to all be on the same page. Rallies are highlighted in bold. Let’s try to keep up with our President.
- President leaves Tuesday for a fundraiser in Rancho Mirage, California at Larry Ellison’s house. It’s a big deal. Expected to raise about 10 million dollars.
- Phoenix, AZ Wed, February 19, 2020 07:00 pm (MST)
- President flies back to Vegas to spend the night.
- Thursday Morning, President attends Graduation Ceremony for Prisoners in Vegas, signature program. If he can actually reduce the recidivism rate, it would be a major accomplishment.
- President flies to Colorado Springs for rally.
- Colorado Springs, CO Thu, February 20, 2020 05:00 pm (MST)
- President flies back to Vegas to spend the night.
- Las Vegas, NV Fri, February 21, 2020 12:00 pm (PST)
- VP Pence gives a rally in Reno, 1:15pm.
- Fly back to DC or to Mar-A-Lago? Is Baron on spring break? Melania did not come back to the WH with President after the Daytona 500. Maybe they are still in Florida? No….. if you thought we were done, you were WRONG.
- After speaking at three rallies in three days in three states, with attending a California fundraiser and Las Vegas graduation speech, Trump will have one day to rest up before he heads to India for a two-day visit with Prime Minister Narendra Modi. (and Melania is going to India with him)
Each rally the President has includes data for about 25% of attendees WHO ARE Dem! In New Hampshire, we gained data on 17% of those who didn’t even vote in 2016 (17% of 70K who registered is enough to swing an election in New Hampshire). Besides, it’s good to have a Presidential rally in the Dems back yard……. it demoralizes the political opposition’s campaign staff. A MAGA rally is impossible to ignore and counteracts the local press gained by the Dems.
- Follow these links for live streams:
- FOX10 Phoenix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4Hbj7pP3zo
- RSBN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpeyuC8t09o
- Golden State Times: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWXPkK02j6MHW-4xCJzgMuw/featured
Let’s get oriented with a map of Arizona. This should help those of us east of the Mississippi.
It’s also important to understand the geography of AZ as mother nature provides her own photographic regions.
According to Wiki: “Phoenix is the capital and most populous city in Arizona, with 1,660,272 people (as of 2018). It is also the fifth most populous city in the United States” The metro area is…. ” 11th largest by population in the United States, with approximately 4.73 million people as of 2017. ” I had no idea Phoenix was so big. Did you?
Continuing from Wiki: Phoenix was settled in 1867 as an agricultural community near the confluence of the Salt and Gila Rivers and was incorporated as a city in 1881. It became the capital of Arizona Territory in 1889. It is in the northeastern reaches of the Sonoran Desert and has a hot desert climate. Despite this, its canal system led to a thriving farming community with the original settler’s crops remaining important parts of the Phoenix economy for decades, such as alfalfa, cotton, citrus, and hay. Cotton, cattle, citrus, climate, and copper were known locally as the “Five C’s” anchoring Phoenix’s economy. These remained the driving forces of the city until after World War II, when high-tech companies began to move into the valley and air conditioning made Phoenix’s hot summers more bearable.
These early rallies are also a strategic move to line the campaign coffers for Senators and House seats in 2020. The extra dollars allow campaigns to book TV time earlier and at cheaper rates, and plan long term for the final push of October. Let’s give Trump a little boost, and if you can, make the $3-10 donations for select Senate/House seats. We need to be smart with our donations this year. For example, $100 spread among the Repub candidates who are running against the “Dirty 30” will help to flip the House back to our control. Plus, Repubs have far more Senators running than the Dems and we know the Dems are targeting the Senate. We must protect the Senate for judges and treaties. Expect the focus of the AZ rally to be on Martha McSally and keeping AZ a red state for 2020.
Remember when we were rather indifferent on Martha McSally? And then, in the midst of ShaMMMpeachment, she called Manu Raju of CNN “You’re a liberal hack” and refused to answer his questions? We nodded, slowly, …… new found respect for McSally. The media had a meltdown. The press corps demanded she apologize….. as if a US Senator is obligated to answer questions on the time schedule for CNN…….. McSally refused to apologize, stood defiant……… and her campaign sold t-shirts. Frankly, if McSally ran on a platform admonishing the MSM, she would probably win in a landslide.
Students for Trump are ready in AZ and have more college chapters than Bernie/AOC across the country. They had a BIG turnout for their 2nd Amendment rally and work all year long registering people to vote. Great young people and give us hope for the future.
Of course, if we think of Phoenix, we think of Glen Campbell’s lost love.
If you’re in Phoenix, check out Rusconi’s American Kitchen. It’s ranked as one of the best restaurants in the area, and they have a split filet which is to-die-for, and things like mac and cheese with green chilis.
- If you’re in Phoenix for a while there is an enormous amount to explore:
- 1. Phoenix has a Musical Instrument Museum which gets RAVE reviews from attendees, worth exploring as the TOP-RATED tourist attraction in the city. https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g31310-d1798067-Reviews-Musical_Instrument_Museum-Phoenix_Arizona.html
- You can also take a train through the Verde Valley. The scenery is incredible: https://www.tripadvisor.com/AttractionProductReview-g31310-d15184494-Verde_Canyon_Railroad_and_Historic_Jerome_Tour-Phoenix_Arizona.html
- This is also Native American country. Take in some ethereal ruins in the Sedonas: https://www.tripadvisor.com/AttractionProductReview-g31310-d11448248-Sedona_Red_Rock_Country_and_Native_American_Ruins_Day_Tour_from_Phoenix-Phoenix_Ari.html
On our way north to Colorado, for tomorrow’s rally, we’re going to stop….. at the Grand Canyon. There is so much to explore in America.
We could stay here for a very long time. To heck with DC.
Don’t oversleep and miss the bus in the morning! We’re busy Trump Supporters this week!