Sometime on Friday, May 3, 2019, an anonymous poster at VOAT put up what is billed as the largest collection of quotes regarding the New World Order – and the attempt to impose it on mankind without our consent – said by a shocking array of public figures over the last two hundred years or more.
The list is spreading around the Q-verse online.
What is notable about it, is that some quotes, without cheerleading the movement, recognize that it is/was happening. In one way, this list gives a scope to the clandestine war Q and the team are fighting that is hard to fathom. Expanding thinking is necessary to take it all in.
This list is not this writer’s work. It was compiled by someone out there in the great beyond – and those of us who are the messengers are grateful for the effort.
Below is an extensive and thought-provoking list of quotes on the totalitarian New World Order, said by some of the most respected and well-known men and women of our time.
Despite all the facts that are out there, and there are plenty, many still consider New World Order as a silly conspiracy. Hopefully, this small piece of information can make readers to question how the world and the people are really controlled and manipulated. The path is towards a ruthless, totalitarian society where a small elite rules the population that have been depraved morally, economically and spiritually.
Wake up, start exploring and wake up others
Because there are too many quotes to fit into a single post, it has been split into three separate ones.
Quotes on the New World Order, part 1 of 3
- ”Our job is to give people not what they want, but what we decide they ought to have.” —Richard Salant, former president, CBS News
- “The ‘affirmative task’ before us is to “create a New World Order.” –VP Joe Biden, speech Import Export Bank, April 5, 2013
- “We will succeed in the Gulf. And when we do, the world community will have sent an enduring warning to any dictator or despot, present or future, who contemplates outlaw aggression. The world can therefore seize this opportunity to fufill the long-held promise of a new world order – where brutality will go unrewarded, and aggression will meet collective resistance.” –President George HW Bush, State of the Union Address 1991
- “Each of us has the hope to build a New World Order.” –President Richard Nixon, Hangzhou, China, February 1972
- “We are moving toward a new world order, the world of communism. We shall never turn off that road.” —Mikhail Gorbachev, 1987
- “I think that his [Obama’s] task will be to develop an overall strategy for America in this period, when really a New World Order can be created.” —Henry Kissinger, CNBC 2008
- “In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn’t such a great idea after all.” —Strobe Talbot, Deputy Secretary of State, TIME, July l992
- “The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control. Do I mean a conspiracy? Yes, I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, incredibly evil in intent.” –Rep. Larry P. MacDonald, killed in Korean Air Lines 007, 1983
- “We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order.” —David Rockefeller, NWO Banker
- “We have before us the opportunity to forge, for ourselves and for future generations, a New World Order. A world where the rule of law, not the law of the jungle, rules all nations. When we are successful–and we will be–we have a real chance at this New World Order. An order in which a credible United Nations can use its peacekeeping forces to fulfill the promise and vision of its founders.” —George H.W. Bush, March 21, 1991
- “One of the least understood strategies of the world revolution now moving rapidly toward its goal is the use of mind control as a major means of obtaining the consent of the people who will be subjects of the New World Order.” –K.M. Heaton, National Educator
- “Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government.” –Dr. Henry Kissinger, Evians, France, 1991
- “The New Deal is plainly an attempt to achieve a working socialism and avert a social collapse in America; it is extraordinarily parallel to the successive ‘policies’ and ‘Plans’ of the Russian experiment. Americans shirk the word ‘socialism’, but what else can one call it?” —H.G. Wells The New World Order 1939
- “We are not going to achieve a new world order without paying for it in blood as well as in words and money.” —Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr., historian, special assistant to John F. Kennedy
- “We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by consent or conquest.” –James Paul Warburg [son of Paul Warburg, the author of the Federal Reserve Act] February 7, 1950
- “In short, the ‘house of world order’ will have to be built from the bottom up rather than f rom the top down. It will look like a great ‘booming, buzzing confusion,’ to use William James’ famous description of reality, but an end run around national sovereignty, eroding it piece by piece, will accomplish much more than the old-fashioned frontal assault.” —Richard N. Gardner, former deputy assistant Secretary of State for International Organisations under Kennedy and Johnson, and a member of the Trilateral Commission, wrote this in the April, 1974 issue of the Council on Foreign Relation’s(CFR) journal Foreign Affairs(pg. 558)
- “Today the path of total dictatorship in the United States can be laid by strictly legal means, unseen and unheard by the Congress, the President, or the people. Outwardly we have a Constitutional government. We have operating within our government and political system, another body representing another form of government – a bureaucratic elite.” –Senator William Jenner, 1954
- “We must believe that it is the darkest before the dawn of a beautiful new world. We will see it when we believe it.” —Saul Alinsky, author, Rules for Radicals [mentor of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama]
- “The people will be crushed under the burden of taxes, loan after loan will be floated; after having drained the present, the State will devour the future.” —Fredric Bastiat
- “The Final Act of the Uruguay Round, marking the conclusion of the most ambitious trade negotiation of our century, will give birth – in Morocco – to the World Trade Organization, the third pillar of the New World Order, along with the United Nations and the International Monetary Fund.” Government of Morocco, advertisement, New York Times, April 1994
- “The new world order that will answer economic, military, and political problems, he said, ‘urgently requires, I believe, that the United States take the leadership among all free peoples to make the underlying concepts and aspirations of national sovereignty truly meaningful through the federal approach.” —Nelson Rockefeller, New York Times, February 1962
- “The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson.” —Franklin D. Roosevelt, letter to Col. House, November 21, l933
- “…all of us here at the policy-making level have had experience with directives…from the White House…. The substance of them is that we shall use our grant-making power so as to alter our life in the United States that we can be comfortably merged with the Soviet Union.” —H. Rowan Gaither, Jr., President – Ford Foundation (told to Norman Dodd, Congressional Reese Commission 1954)
- “Our new world rests on order. The danger is disorder. And in today’s world, it can now spread like contagion.” —Tony Blair
Quotes on the New World Order, part 2 of 3
- “We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries.” —David Rockefeller, Baden-Baden, Germany 1991
- “Countless people will hate the new world order and will die protesting against it.” —H.G. Wells, The New World Order, 1939
- “The New World Order cannot happen without U.S. participation, as we are the single most significant component. Yes, there will be a New World Order, and it will force the United States to change its perceptions.” –Dr. Henry Kissinger, World Action Council, April 19, 1994
- “From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, to those of Trotsky, Bela Kun, Rosa Luxembourg, and Emma Goldman, this world wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilization and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It played a definitely recognizable role in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the nineteenth century, and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads, and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire.” —Winston Churchill, 1922
- “By the end of this decade we will live under the first One World Government that has ever existed in the society of nations… a government with absolute authority to decide the basic issues of survival. One world government is inevitable.” —Karol Wojtyla (Pope John Paul II)
- “Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.” —Woodrow Wilson
- “All of us will ultimately be judged on the effort we have contributed to building a NEW WORLD ORDER.” —Robert Kennedy, presidential candidate and US Attorney General, 1967
- “The peace conference has assembled. It will make the most momentous decisions in history, and upon these decisions will rest the stability of the new world order and the future peace of the world.” –M. C. Alexander, Executive Secretary of the American Association for International Conciliation, International Conciliation magazine, 1919
- “Fundamental Bible-believing people do not have the right to indoctrinate their children in their religious beliefs because we, the state, are preparing them for the year 2000, when America will be part of a one-world global society and their children will not fit in.” –Nebraska State Sen. Peter Hoagland, radio interview, 1983.
- “The old world order changed when this war-storm broke. The old international order passed away as suddenly, as unexpectedly, and as completely as if it had been wiped out by a gigantic flood, by a great tempest, or by a volcanic eruption. The old world order died with the setting of that day’s sun and a new world order is being born while I speak, with birth-pangs so terrible that it seems almost incredible that life could come out of such fearful suffering and such overwhelming sorrow.” —Nicholas Murray Butler, Union League of Philadelphia, Nov. 27, 1915
- “What is being arranged in Washington these days is really a gigantic experiment in internationalism. We are witnessing the creation of a supranational control of the world’s necessities. The old notions of sovereignty no longer govern the facts. We have entered upon another phase of political unification, a phase greater in its methods to the formation of national states in the nineteenth century. This is the birth of the League of Nations.” —Walter Lippman American writer, journalist, political commentator; one of the fathers of propaganda; NWO Corporate Media mouthpiece, April 1917
- “The term Internationalism has been popularized in recent years to cover an interlocking financial, political, and economic world force for the purpose of establishing a World Government. Today Internationalism is heralded from pulpit and platform as a ‘League of Nations’ or a ‘Federated Union’ to which the United States must surrender a definite part of its National Sovereignty. The World Government plan is being advocated under such alluring names as the ‘New International Order,’ ‘The New World Order,’ ‘World Union Now,’ ‘World Commonwealth of Nations,’ ‘World Community,’ etc. All the terms have the same objective; however, the line of approach may be religious or political according to the taste or training of the individual.” –A Memorial to be Addressed to the House of Bishops and the House of Clerical and Lay Deputies of the Protestant Episcopal Church in General Convention, October 1940
- “In the first public declaration on the Jewish question since the outbreak of the war, Arthur Greenwood, member without portfolio in the British War Cabinet, assured the Jews of the United States that when victory was achieved an effort would be made to found a new world order based on the ideals of ‘justice and peace.’” –“New World Order Pledged to Jews,” New York Times, October 1940
- “The statement went on to say that the spiritual teachings of religion must become the foundation for the new world order and that national sovereignty must be subordinate to the higher moral law of God.” –American Institute of Judaism, New York Times, December 1942
- The “new world order that is in the making must focus on the creation of a world of democracy, peace and prosperity for all.” —Nelson Mandela, Philadelphia Inquirer, October 1994
- The renewal of the nonproliferation treaty was described as important “for the welfare of the whole world and the new world order.” —Hosni Mubarak, Egyptian president, New York Times, April 1995
- “I would support a Presidential candidate who pledged to take the following steps: … At the end of the war in the Persian Gulf, press for a comprehensive Middle East settlement and for a ‘new world order’ based not on Pax Americana but on peace through law with a stronger U.N. and World Court.” —George McGovern, Democratic presidential candidate, New York Times, February 1991
- “The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is dedicated to one-world government, financed by a number of the largest tax exempt foundation (i.e. Rockefeller), and wielding such power and influence over our lives in the areas of finance, business, labor, military, education, and mass communication media, that it should be familiar to every American concerned with good government and with preserving and defending the US Constitution and our free-enterprise system. Yet, the nation’s right-to-know machinery, the news media; usually so aggressive in exposures to inform our people, remain silent when it comes to the CFR, its members and their activities. The CFR is the establishment. Not only does it have influence and power in key decision-making positions at the highest levels of government to apply pressure from above, but it also finances and uses individuals and groups to bring pressure from below, to justify the high level decisions for converting the US from a sovereign Republic into a servile member of a one-world dictatorship.” –Rep. John R. Rarick (D-LA)
- “We can see beyond the present shadows of war in the Middle East to a new world order where the strong work together to deter and stop aggression. This was precisely Franklin Roosevelt’s and Winston Churchill’s vision for peace for the post-war period.” —Richard Gephardt, Dem. presidential candidate, Wall Street Journal, September 1990
- “My country’s history, Mr. President, tells us that it is possible to fashion unity while cherishing diversity, that common action is possible despite the variety of races, interests, and beliefs we see here in this chamber. Progress and peace and justice are attainable. So we say to all peoples and governments: Let us fashion together a new world order.” –Dr. Henry Kissinger, address to UN General Assembly, October 1975
- “Some even believe we are a part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty and I am proud of it.” —David Rockefeller, Memoirs.
- “The interests behind the Bush administration, such as the CFR, the Trilateral Commission – founded by Brzezinski for David Rockefeller – and the Bilderberg Group have prepared for and are now moving to implement open world dictatorship within the next five years.” –Dr. Johannes Koeppl, Former German Ministry for Defence official and advisor to NATO
- “The one aim of these financiers is world control by the creation of inextinguishable debts.” —Henry Ford
- “We are at present working discreetly with all our might to wrest this mysterious force called sovereignty out of the clutches of the local nation states of the world.” —Arnold Toynbee, speech before the Institute for the Study of International Affairs in Copenhagen, June l931
Quotes on the New World Order, part 3 of 3
- “To achieve world government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of men, their individualism, loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogmas.” —G. Brock Chisholm, co-founder of the World Federation for Mental Health, former director of UN World Health Organization
- “Big Brother in the form of an increasingly powerful government and in an increasingly powerful private sector will pile the records high with reasons why privacy should give way to national security, to law and order, to efficiency of operation, to scientific advancement and the like.” —William O. Douglas U. S. Supreme Court Justice
- “The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen….At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both political parties.” —John F. Hylan, NYC Mayor, 1922
- “The governments of the present day have to deal not merely with other governments, with emperors, kings and ministers, but also with the secret societies which have everywhere their unscrupulous agents, and can at the last moment upset all the governments’ plans. “ —Benjamin Disraeli, first Jewish Prime Minister of England, Coningsby, the New Generation
- “The real rulers in Washington are invisible, and exercise power from behind the scenes.” —Felix Frankfurter, Supreme Court Justice, 1952 “A New World Order” —Hubert H. Humphrey, speech before University of Pennsylvania, June 1977
- “A world government can intervene militarily in the internal affairs of any nation when it disapproves of their activities.” —Kofi Annan, U.N. Secretary General
- “The idea was that those who direct the overall conspiracy could use the differences in those two so-called ideologies [marxism/fascism/socialism v. democracy/capitalism] to enable them [the Illuminati] to divide larger and larger portions of the human race into opposing camps so that they could be armed and then brainwashed into fighting and destroying each other.” —Myron Fagan
- “The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes.” —Benjamin Disraeli, Prime Minister of England, Coningsby, the New Generation
- “What is important is to dwell upon the increasing evidence of the existence of a secret conspiracy, throughout the world, for the destruction of organized government and the letting loose of evil.” —Christian Science Monitor, editorial, June 19th, l920
- “The government of the Western nations, whether monarchical or republican, had passed into the invisible hands of a plutocracy, international in power and grasp. It was, I venture to suggest, this semioccult power which….pushed the mass of the American people into the cauldron of World War I.” –MajorGeneral J.F.C. Fuller, British military historian, l941
- “Fifty men have run America, and that’s a high figure.” —Joseph Kennedy, The New York Times, July 26th, l936
- “The most powerful clique in these (CFR) groups have one objective in common: they want to bring about the surrender of the sovereignty and the national independence of the U.S. They want to end national boundaries and racial and ethnic loyalties supposedly to increase business and ensure world peace. What they strive for would inevitably lead to dictatorship and loss of freedoms by the people. The CFR was founded for “the purpose of promoting disarmament and submergence of U.S. sovereignty and national independence into an all-powerful one-world government.” —Harper’s, July 1958
- “Whatever happens, whatever the outcome, New World Order is going to come into the world…It will be buttressed with police power…When peace comes this time there is going to be a New World Order of social justice. It cannot be another Versailles.” —Edward VIII who became King on January 20, 1936, and abdicated eleven months later. He became the Duke of Windsor, and in July, 1940, he became the governor of the Bahamas.
- “It bends governments to its will sometimes by promises, sometimes by threats. It has found its way into every class of Society, and forms an invisible and irresponsible power, an independent government, as it were, within the body corporate of the lawful state.” —Pope Leo XIII, 1902
- “Three hundred men, all of-whom know one another, direct the economic destiny of Europe and choose their successors from among themselves.” —Walter Rathenau, head of German General Electric, 1909. Rathenau was Prime Minister of Germany until he was assassinated in 1922.
- “There does exist, and has existed for a generation, an international Anglophile network which operates, to some extent, in the way the radical Right believes the Communists act. In fact, this network, which we may identify as the Round Table Groups, has no aversion to cooperating with the Communists, or any other groups, and frequently does so. I know of the operations of this network because I have studied it for twenty years and was permitted for two years, in the early 1960’s, to examine its papers and secret records. I have no aversion to it or to most of its aims and have, for much of my life, been close to it and to many of its instruments…my chief difference of opinion is that it wishes to remain unknown, and I believe its role in history is significant enough to be known…because the American branch of this organisation (sometimes called the “Eastern Establishment”) has played a very significant role in the history of the United States in the last generation.” –Dr. Carroll Quigley, a professor of history at the Foreign Service School of Georgetown University. Dr. Quigley was Bill Clinton’s mentor while he was at Georgetown University.
- “We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes.” —John Swinton, chief-of-staff, New York Times, NY Press Club 1880
- “There is only one thing in this world, and that is to keep acquiring money and more money, power and more power. All the rest is meaningless.” —Napoleon Bonaparte
- “None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” — Johann W. von Goethe
- “If the New World Order agenda is not realized by the terrorist attacks on America and if American’s don’t agree to give up their weapons and relinquish their sovereignty to the New World Order, the next attack will be the use of chemical, biological and/or atomic warfare against the American people. The architects of the New World Order will not hesitate to use as a last resort an atomic or hydrogen bomb in a major American city.” —Reference Op Ed page of the New York Times 9/24/01
- “There exists a shadowy government, with its own Air Force, its own Navy, its own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its own ideas of national interest, free from all the checks and balances, and free from the law itself.” —Daniel K. Inouye, US Senator 1977
- “The truth of the matter is that you do have those standby provisions, and the statutory emergency plans are there whereby you could, in the name of stopping terrorism, apprehend, invoke the military, and arrest Americans and hold them in detention camps.” –U.S. Representative Henry Gonzalez, Aug 29th, 1994
- “Further global progress is now possible only through a quest for universal consensus in the movement towards a new world order.” –Mikhail Gorbachev, United Nations address, December, 1988
- “It is the sacred principles enshrined in the United Nations charter to which the American people will henceforth pledge their allegiance.” –George HW Bush, 1992
- Novus ordo seclorum can be translated as “A new order of the ages.” It was proposed by Charles Thomson, the Latin expert who was involved in the design of the Great Seal of the United States, to signify “the beginning of the new American Era” as of the date of the Declaration of Independence.
For a downloadable PDF to be stored offline: